You can read part 1 of this questionnaire over here
26. Which characters would you want in your Fellowship?
Merry and Pippin. With them in my Fellowship, there is no time to stay worried or grumpy
27. Weapon of choice?
I’d love to own Sting. Someday… someday…
28. Would you have volunteered to destroy the Ring?
Hahahahaha….. hell no. My mind is weak. Me as a Ring bearer would be the ruin of Middle-earth
29. Who do you think is the most attractive character?
Movie-Boromir, but not so much book Boromir because he’s a douche in the books….well even more than in the movies
30. Do you own any LOTRmerchandise? If so, what is your favorite item?
Yes, I have several LOTR merchandise items. My top three items are my Herugrim letter opener, my Fellowship brooch, and my Red Book of Westmarch replica (even though that’s technically Hobbit merchandise)
31. Have you read the book?
Yes. I’ve even written my Bachelor’s thesis on the book.
32. Have you ever had a LOTRmarathon? Describe your perfect marathon.
In that case I’ll steal my answer from Myla, by saying that it is exhausting
33. When did you first watch the films and/or read the book?
I’ve watched FOTR in 2001 when it was released in cinemas. After returning home from watching FOTR, I’ve bought the books and read them for the first time. You can read why I haven’t read the book before the movie was released in this post.
34. What is your favorite film/book?
In both cases it is FOTR
35. Get drink with/marry/fight to the death. (Pick three characters)
Get a drink with Gimli, Marry a Rohirrim, and fight Mouth of Sauron to the death
36. Which scene scares you the most?
Any scene with Shelob. Arachnophobia Olé!
37. Gondor or Rohan?
Rohan. Don’t get me wrong, Gondor is beautiful, but I dislike its architecture based on stone rather than wood (as in the case of Rohan)
38. Which character(s) would you want as your parent(s)?
Sam and Rosie. They seem to be so lovely and caring.
39. Which characters would you want as your best friends?
Merry and Pippin. They bring laughter
40. When was the last time you watched the films/read the book?
I’ve seen FOTR a couple of weeks ago and read LOTR last year
41. Favorite horse?
42. If you could spend a day in Middle-earth, what would you want to do?
I’d either spend a day in the shire, going for a walk. Enjoy as many Hobbit meals as possible, then go the nearest river, sit down with my feet in the water and read a book. Or I’d visit Lothlorien and listen to Elves telling stories and singing songs.
43. Is there anything you would change about the books?
Not as far as I know
44. What do you think is the greatest lesson LOTRhas to offer?
The notion of Eucatastrophe, and that “even the smallest person can change the course of the future”
45. What would your dream home in Middle-earth be like?
Honestly? Bag End would be a dream home.
46. How would you describe what LOTRmeans to you in one word?
47. Which death makes you the most sad?
Boromir. Just as he realizes how wrong he was, he dies.
48. Favorite behind-the-scenes moments from the films?
Every time we get to see Weta Workshop in action. I can still remember how I watched these scenes over and over again, knowing by heart how they created each detail in LOTR
49. If you could own any item from the films, what would it be?
Movie Lembas! I want to eat is soo badly!
50. If you had the opportunity to meet the Professor, what do you think you would say?
I’d probably just ask if I could attend one of his lectures.